What is NCPA/OMNIA?
Now a part of OMNIA Partners, NCPA (National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance) is a leading national government purchasing cooperative working to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states.
NCPA utilizes state of the art procurement resources and solutions that result in cooperative purchasing contracts that ensure all public agencies are receiving products and services of the highest quality at the lowest prices.
NCPA works with a lead public agency, who competitively solicits master contracts. Contracts are based on quality, performance, and most importantly pricing.
PROUD TO BE A PART OF OMNIA PARTNERS
OMNIA Partners is the largest and most experienced organization dedicated to cooperative purchasing for the public sector.
Through the economies of scale, OMNIA Partners’ members and suppliers execute more contracts, in more verticals, with transparent, value-driven pricing.
All NCPA agreements awarded by Region 14 remain in place. Participants with NCPA also have access to the OMNIA Partners portfolio of competitively solicited and publicly awarded contracts.
More information may be found at www.omniapartners.com/publicsector
Who The Contract Serves:
There are over 90,000 agencies nationwide from both the public and nonprofit sectors that are eligible to utilize NCPA/OMNIA's cooperative purchasing contracts. These include, but are not limited to the following agency types:
- School Districts (including K-12, Charter schools, and Private K-12)
- Higher Education (including Universities, Community Colleges, Private Colleges, and Technical / Vocational Schools)
- Cities, Counties, and any Local Government
- State Agencies
- Healthcare Organizations
- Nonprofit Corporations
These contracts are established using the following process:
- The Lead Agency issues a competitive solicitation for a product or service on behalf of NCPA/OMNIA and all public agencies.
- The solicitation is advertised nationally for a minimum of 30 days. You can view our current solicitations on our website.
- The solicitation contains language that allows the contract to be accessible nationally to public agencies in states whose laws allow for intergovernmental contract use (also known as "piggybacking" or "adopting")
- Vendors respond to the solicitation with sealed responses that are recorded and publicly opened.
- The Lead Agency evaluates the responses based on "Identified Evaluation Criteria" and awards contracts.
To start using NCPA/OMNIA’s awarded contracts, register for free by click the link below. There are no costs or obligations for your agency to participate with us. Registration is free and there are no volume minimums on purchases.
Once you have completed registration you will receive a confirmation email for your records.